10 AM - 10 PM
Total fee is determined by adding your package fee + package additions + incidentals = TOTAL FEE
- Day of coordination to help with your schedule and vendors
- His & Hers suites for the bride and grooms party to relax and refresh for your main event
- Your choice of Ceremony, cocktail hour, & reception sites from over 10 manicured grounds
- Cocktail hour with our house charcuterie board piled high with cured meats, cheeses, crackers, fruit, and more!
- Your ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception site incudes custom layouts, cocktail tables, wood farmhouse dinner tables, crossback and mahogany chiavari chairs, cake table, gift table, bar, and buffet, complete with floor length linens.
- Flatware, glassware, and china with tea, water, coffee, bar and pickup service by our staff.
(*You must provide all alcohol. We provide mixers)
- Use of our house electric keyboard for pianist. Sound system available when needed with wireless mic.
- Use of all our custom outdoor patio furniture and fire pits.
- On site parking for you and your guests with custom initial road signage included
- Shuttle for guests from parking to event site
- Basic house decor (lanterns, votive candles, easels, signage, wine barrels, white and ivory candles and more)
- Your concierge will chauffeur you and your photographer around the property in our 6 passenger golf cart for photos following ceremony.
- Make your exit special in our vintage 1963 turquoise blue Ford 100.
- Upon booking, a full list of preferred vendors, local attractions, accommodations
and more will be provided.
RELAX, REHEARSE, AND REMEMBER
with our PREMIUM PACKAGE
At Overlook 55, your entire mind, body, and spirit are our only agenda. We desire to make every detail flawless for you and your guests. The day prior to your special event, our team will cater to your every need. Our premium two day package adds the following for His and Hers as well as Rehearsal and on-site dinner setup.
Our 1,200 square foot bridal salon is located upstairs in the main farmhouse and is where the bride and her ladies will enjoy 4 - 8 hours of served mimosas, cocktails, and lunch by our staff and enjoy massage and facials by Zen Salon and spa professionals. You will preselect a full day of on site service, or a 4 hour on site with 3 hours next door for lunch at Paris & Company for lunch then an afternoon of wine at Crane Creek Vineyards.
The groom and his gentlemen have a special treat with two time Forged in Fire Finalist, Caleb Ledford, at The Forge. Located on property, you and your men will create a beautiful knife out of a railroad spike that you each will take home as a special memento. In this hands-on class, you will be taught how to control and heat metal in the forge then how to properly hold the metal while forging it with a hammer. This will be followed by instructions on grinding and beveling your blade before heat treating. Relax in our private mens lounge with big screen TV, luxurious sofas and chairs, full bathroom, kitchen, putting green, axe throwing and more. Our staff will pass Hors D'oeuvres, drinks, and serve you and your guests throughout the day.
Caleb Ledford was a contestant on Season 7 and Season 9, Forged in Fire on The History Channel and made it to the final rounds of competition!
| Package includes 16 guests (bridal party & parents). Ask about additional guest fees. |
REHEARSAL & REHEARSAL DINNER 5PM-8PM
Included in our premium two day package will be time allotted for a full rehearsal from
5-6pm and a complete dinner setup including tea, water, and bar service, chairs, tables, floor length linens, linen napkins, sound system with wireless mic, aux input for music, dinner service, garden lighting, and house decor of your choosing. You provide all
alcohol and we will provide any mixers needed. Catering is not included.
DRINK AND LEAVE THE WORRY TO US WITH OUR PRIVATE 7-15 PASSENGER SHUTTLE
Our clean, 7-15 passenger shuttle is driven by our experienced and insured driver, has chilled non alcoholic beverages, and offers local service to and from hotels within 30 miles of venue. Service begins 2 hours prior to your ceremony time and will run from 9PM-12AM as needed. Guests staying in remote locations can travel to the nearest hotel, park, and ride the shuttle to + from the venue.
ASK ABOUT WEEKDAY RATES
Includes Monday-Wednesday events.
DEPOSITS & PAYMENTS
A $1,000 REFUNDABLE HOLD DEPOSIT will hold your selected date for up to (14) days prior to confirming.
Upon confirmation, this will become your $1000 NON REFUNDABLE deposit to secure and confirm your date. This will confirm your desired date, and
lock you in at the current rates.
A 25% NON REFUNDABLE PAYMENT of your balance is due one (1) year prior to your secured dates, and your FULL BALANCE PAYMENT is due (6) months prior to your event.